2013-02-22

More Vampires?

After the last dream, I never imagined I'd have a dream where I was a vampire. But apparently, I did.

No, not the gay Goth Nosferatu from the last dream - I was me, as a bloodsucker. My face felt the same as it normally does - there were apparently no mirrors to check, not that that would have done any good - and apparently, I was in a different city to the last dream. More modern. I swear it was a modern Italian city of some sort, possibly Milan or Naples. At least the architecture was Italianate, and moreover it was gorgeous.

I was wandering in the streets, surrounded by tourists and locals, and then I met up with other vampires in the middle of the street. I had the distinct impression that I'd called the gathering, and that they had come from their domains to see me in mine. Almost as if I were Prince ... or a pretender conspiring to usurp the Prince's throne.

What I was supposed to do then was anybody's guess, because the alarm went off.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, the dream is set in Italy because of your current bent toward learning the language. It stands to reason that that's where a big part of your influence is. The rest seems to be heavily influenced by White Wolf since you were thinking in terms of domain and specifically Prince.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me of your dreams here.