2014-03-08

Mobile Base

For some reason, I was inside some sort of mobile base of operations; a cramped, dark interior space with a driver's and passenger seat up front, banks of electronics, comms, sensor grids and computer equipment either side and some sort of common space at the back - a circular table and a horseshoe-shaped sofa lining the rear wall. Half a dozen people in white lab coats were seated about the table. Music was playing on the PA.

I suddenly recognised it as Ultravox's "Visions In Blue;"


The rest of the dream, I was actually singing along to this song while the half-dozen people in lab coats stared at me , befuddled. Don't ask me what I was doing inside a mobile base in the first place, let alone what it was supposed to be monitoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me of your dreams here.